[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] Spam reporting
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting
- From: Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:51:36 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd like to know if there is a way to report spam that I get as a moderator?
Just today I received a few mails for moderation that were clearly spam. If there is a way to forward those mails, so that our spamfilter could learn them, that would be great.
Is this somehow possible?
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting||James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] lists without moderators
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] changes in Google Mail
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Spam reporting