[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages
- From: Sigrid Carrera <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 00:55:39 +0100
- To: email@example.com
2011/1/9 James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Sudddenly I've stopped getting back my own messages. For example I sent two messages to discuss this evening, and neither of them has come back to me. It's been going on for, perhaps, two or three days I think.
did you recently change your email provider? I see, that you have a
gmail account (like myself). This is a "feature" from gmail (and maybe
yahoo and a few other providers). They don't send you your own message
> As far as I'm aware I've not changed any settings. Is this a new policy?
I don't think, that this is a new policy from TDF.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages||James Wilde <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages