[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages
- From: James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 23:59:35 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Sudddenly I've stopped getting back my own messages. For example I sent two messages to discuss this evening, and neither of them has come back to me. It's been going on for, perhaps, two or three days I think.
As far as I'm aware I've not changed any settings. Is this a new policy?
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages||Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages||Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] No copies of my own messages