[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Some Issues with mirrors
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Some Issues with mirrors
- From: "Dr. Peter Pöml" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 12:20:48 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 02.04.2011 um 10:57 schrieb Hiroyuki SHINBO:
>>> I don't realize a problem with that mirror. We access it under
>>> the name ftp.kddilabs.jp, and it's the same as ftp.ne.jp.
>>> The URLs work - where's a change?
>> http://srv2.ftp.ne.jp/ is definitely another server.
> ftp.kddilabs.jp and srv2.ftp.ne.jp(=ftp-srv2.kddilabs.jp) are
> operated by KDDI R&D Labs. and currently worked on the same
> server. The difference between ftp and ftp-srv2 is the network
> Some mirrored contents are redirected from ftp to ftp-srv2
> for network load-blancing. We would like to decide redirected
> target on our mirroring contents by ourself.
Thanks, that's exactly what I had in mind.
> So, please list only http://ftp.kddilabs.jp/office/tdf/ in
> the tdf mirror list.
Yes, that's what we do. Thanks again!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Some Issues with mirrors||Elton Chung <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Some Issues with mirrors||Hiroyuki SHINBO <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Some Issues with mirrors
- Next by Date: UTF-8 errors (was: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Some Issues with mirrors)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Some Issues with mirrors
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Some Issues with mirrors