[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:10:10 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2010-11-22 06:30, Michael Wheatland a écrit :
On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Claus Agerskov<email@example.com> wrote:
I would see Verdana as one of the pre-installed fonts aswell.-1
Verdana is a proprietary Microsoft font. Let's focus on open source
solutions such as those previously discussed on the Documentation list
including Liberation, Bitstream, Droid, FreeSans, FreeSerif, Goudy
Bookletter 1911, Flaminia, etc.
Thanks for the redirection.
The discussion aimed at including ~10-20 quality OPEN source fonts
which are commonly used is quite mature. I suggest you have a look at
the Documentation mailing list for the info.
Personally I would like to see active discouragement of the use of
Times New Roman, Georgia, Verdana, Arial, Calibri, Cambia, etc. as
they are restricted to Microsoft product use only, resulting in
impossible verbatim compatibility.
Thanks for the enthusiasm, even if a bit misdirected IMHO.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[tdf-discuss] LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"||Mateusz Zasuwik <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"||"Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"||Claus Agerskov <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"||Michael Wheatland <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Version Numbers?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Google now integrates with MSO, what about Libre/OO?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"