[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"
- From: jonathon <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:34:38 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 11/20/2010 09:58 AM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
>If I approved it, why didn't I instead simply say what office suite(s) I had installed?
That functionality is normally used for much less benign searches of
>What software looked at my fonts?
It is part of adobe's program to ensure that your computer is pwned by
third parties without your knowledge, but _with_ your authorization and
(and yes, the most common use for that functionality is to pwn systems.)
> To whom is the data being sent? To whom are they sending the data?
The data is sent to whoever asks for it. They vend that data to whoever
pays the most for that information.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[tdf-discuss] LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"||Mateusz Zasuwik <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"||"Harold Fuchs" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [FAQ] new entries (here: CA/JCA/SCA)
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] transform between simplified chinese and traditional chinese
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"