[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Old Bugs
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Old Bugs
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 13:52:47 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2010-11-02 11:53, Robert Parker a écrit :
On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Peter Rodwell<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I have only today joined this discussion so I don't know whether this has
already been discussed or not.
There are two reasons why I have just paid money to upgrade to Office 2010
instead of switching to OO/LO:
Did Microsoft pay you to promote their agenda here?
Not appreciated. Please be helpful in your response. If not, then please do not post these comments. They are unnecessary.
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|[tdf-discuss] Old Bugs||"T. J. Brumfield" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs||Peter Rodwell <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs||Robert Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Old Bugs
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Old Bugs