[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:44:42 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2010-10-28 13:42, Ercole Carpanetto a écrit :
On 28 October 2010 18:42, Mirek M.<email@example.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,Really nice job.
Here's my proposal on how to replace the splash screen:
The Start Center would lose the standard chrome of LibO and stand as a very
lightweight application that opens while LibO loads, removing the need for a
For individual applications (where the Start Center is skipped over), there
would be an undistracting notification that the app is opening.
Looks good and the reasoning behind it is sound. I like the fact that you could still choose while loading as well as the mini-progress bar.
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|[tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen||Ercole Carpanetto <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Idea: Help publication utils in Writer and export and import
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen