[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- From: Ercole Carpanetto <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:42:46 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On 28 October 2010 18:42, Mirek M. <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Here's my proposal on how to replace the splash screen:
> The Start Center would lose the standard chrome of LibO and stand as a very
> lightweight application that opens while LibO loads, removing the need for a
> splash screen.
> For individual applications (where the Start Center is skipped over), there
> would be an undistracting notification that the app is opening.
Really nice job.
Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better.
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] UI proposal
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Splash screen