[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)
- Subject: Re: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)
- From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:43:52 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2010-10-17 10:05 PM, Paul A Norman wrote:
> Re early discussion on Wondpws install and unpacked install files...
> Would they need to be present for the Windows Control Panel/ Add
> remove Programs/ Support Info -
> - Repair button to work?
Yes. This is why I always store these on a shared network location that
everyone always has access to.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [SC] How to define "Membership" within TDF?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Isa this the Hotel California? Can't Delist
- Previous by thread: Re: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)
- Next by thread: Re: LibO Install/Update ( was [tdf-discuss] Automatic Updates)