[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:32:02 +0200
- To: email@example.com
In data giovedì 30 settembre 2010 13:34:39, Joaquín Bruno Huete ha scri
> I agree that it is better to have 1 big forum in English with sub-forums
> other languages when required.
Registered Linux User #466410 http://counter.li.org
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||Ercole Carpanetto <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||Sam <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||Mike Houben <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||Joaquín Bruno Huete <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [WEBSITE] Improvements for the wiki?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Feature Request
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning