[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- From: Jean Hollis Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:29:52 +1000
- To: email@example.com
On Wed, 2010-09-29, Sam wrote:
> I would like to offer to the LibreOffice community a support forum
> that I have just created on a reliable host:
> It is my hope that LibreOfficeForum.org will serve as a central point
> for English language support. .... I have been administering
> community forums with Drupal for quite a few years now, and I feel
> confident that with the help of some additional honest, polite
> moderators, we could maintain a high level of
> organization on LibreOfficeForum.org.
> Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks again for your time and efforts.
Speaking for myself, thank you for taking the initiative on this. I have
just signed up (made an account) at the forum. I don't know how much
time I will have for doing user support (I'm too busy writing user
guides for OOo) but I will help when I can. Several years ago I was
active on the OOo support forums, including being a moderator, but I had
to drop out due to lack of time.
currently Co-Lead, OOo Documentation
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||Sam <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Renessance project in LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning