[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal
- From: Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 21:00:13 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cor Nouws wrote:
> Also I think QA@ is a good thing.
I think I fundamentally disagree on this one - the interface between
QA and Dev is incredibly huge, I'd even venture the proposition that
ideally there's no difference (in core competencies - maybe there is
one in attitude ;)) - at any rate, the chasm between the OpenOffice
project's QA and Dev teams is something I *do not* want to
transplant into our new project.
Ideally, I want QA folks to take notice if the Devs start debating
details of specific features, and conversely, I want Devs to take
notice of QA talking about specific "problem areas" in the product.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal||Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal||Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Italian IRC Channels
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [tdf-discuss] [WEB] interim structuring - a proposal
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal