[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 23:58:44 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Hi Bernard, *,
Bernhard Dippold wrote (01-10-10 23:20)
discussions/proposals about *bugs* in LibreOffice
discussions/proposals about new *features* for LibreOffice
Both are strongly development related.
Core development has found its place on FreeDesktop.
Maybe it is enough to have Bugs/Features on one list, DEV@ ?
This would be the place where people discuss features, bugs, proposals.
Also I think QA@ is a good thing.
for discussions/proposals about *localization* of the product
for discussions/proposals about the *website*, forums, wiki, IRC etc
for discussions/proposals about the *mailing lists* structures
Why not discuss@ ?
discussions/proposals about *native-language* structures
discussions/proposals about the *documentation* of LibreOffice
discussions/proposals about *marketing* for The Document Foundation and
discussions/proposals about *everything else*
Why not discuss@ ?
(I've seen your mail for shorter names, which for long names I support.)
- free OpenOffice.org :: LibreOffice -
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: [tdf-discuss] [WEB] interim structuring - a proposal||"Dr. Bernhard Dippold"<firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal||Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Mailing List Archvices on Nabble
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [MAILING LIST] interim structuring - a proposal
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: [tdf-discuss] [WEB] interim structuring - a proposal