[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] OpenOffice and LibO user technical help requests
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] OpenOffice and LibO user technical help requests
- From: Jesús Corrius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 13:42:58 +0200
- To: email@example.com
> So far there is a forum for support at http://libreofficeforum.org we
> locales for Spanish, English and German. Hope this will help, there are
> locale infrastructure being worked out right now.
I don't think an external page with Google ads in every page is the
best place to get support. I don't think this is the kind of image the
The Document Foundation should give.
Just my 5 cents.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] OpenOffice and LibO user technical help requests||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] OpenOffice and LibO user technical help requests||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] OpenOffice and LibO user technical help requests||Alexandro Colorado <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [Libreoffice] LibreOffice hacking / compiling
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [GENERAL] New name
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] OpenOffice and LibO user technical help requests
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] OpenOffice and LibO user technical help requests