[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?
- From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 07:01:51 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 2010-10-04 4:35 AM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
> Perhaps I've missed a thread somewhere but how do users of
> LibreOffice get technical support?
> I noticed that someone called Sam (firstname.lastname@example.org) set up
> a forum at http://libreofficeforum.org/ but is that "the way"?
I'm sure there will be multiple ways, but I would imagine that The
Document Foundation site will ultimately house the 'official' support
I think we should all put on the brakes and give these guys a chance to
get things settled. What they are doing is not easy, nor can it all be
done in a day.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?||Harold Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?||Harold Fuchs <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?