[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?
- From: Harold Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:35:14 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Perhaps I've missed a thread somewhere but how do users of LibreOffice get
I noticed that someone called Sam (firstname.lastname@example.org) set up a forum
at http://libreofficeforum.org/ but is that "the way"?
Please do *not* reply to my personal e-mail address
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice hacking / compiling (was: Re: LibreOffice compile error)
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [General] DocumentFoundation US group
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Fwd: Error compiling LibreOffice for Win32 (WinXP)
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Support For LibreOffice?