[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?
- From: Larry Gusaas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 10:45:45 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2010/10/02 10:08 AM James Wilde wrote concerning "[tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?":
I'm on the Mac, so I can put the dmg file anywhere I like. But I don't
know whether it is going to try and get into my OOo templates, under
/Library/Application support/OpenOffice/... and all the stuff I have in
my personal profile.
Since OOo at the moment is my most important application, I don't want
to screw it up.
It does not overwrite OOo on a Mac. Just open the dmg file and put LibreOffice.app in your application folder.
It will create a new profile under "LibreOffice" in your Application Support folder, separate from the OOo profile .
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?||James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New name
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?