[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Nabble is archving the list now
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Nabble is archving the list now
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 13:19:38 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 02.10.2010 um 05:26 schrieb Drew Jensen:
> ps - I've setup the admin account at nabble with the user name
> LibreOffice, linked to one of my emails, but I can just change the
> address to someone else and send you the correct password, which you
> change of course.
> The archive started catching emails, with the one just before this
that's a good idea, thanks! Did you also subscribe other lists?
Would you mind setting the owner to email@example.com
and sending the password there?
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee Member at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] Nabble is archving the list now||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Mailist and usenet discussion list
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] This list and NoMail option ( Re: Nabble is archving the list now )
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: This list and NoMail option ( Re: Nabble is archving the list now )
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] [Artwork] Need a TDF badge