[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] This list and NoMail option ( Re: Nabble is archving the list now )
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] This list and NoMail option ( Re: Nabble is archving the list now )
- From: LibreOffice <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 20:54:39 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tried to register with the list via Nablle using the NoMail option turned
for the actual list server, so that I could send from Nabble and not have to
actually get every mail in my inbox.
The list server is reporting that the NoMail option is disabled - wondering
if that was the final word on this.
ps - this email sent from Nabble, another test..sort of
View this message in context: http://documentfoundation-discuss.968965.n3.nabble.com/Nabble-is-archving-the-list-now-tp1618573p1618631.html
Sent from the DocumentFoundation Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] This list and NoMail option ( Re: Nabble is archving the list now )||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Nabble is archving the list now||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] DOCUMENTATION
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [Legalese] "Foundation" or "Group"?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Nabble is archving the list now
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] This list and NoMail option ( Re: Nabble is archving the list now )