[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:40:01 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 29.09.2010 um 10:00 schrieb Uwe Brauer:
> No offence meant, but given the amount of messages in this
> mailing list I prefer to read it in gmane, once it is
> subscribed there.
I submitted it to GMANE and mail-archive yesterday. The latter one already has it, the former one seems to be still pending.
Added unsubscription information to the website.
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee Member at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
|[tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe||Uwe Brauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice national domain name registrations
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] website improvements
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Online Petition