[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe
- From: Uwe Brauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:00:00 +0200
- To: email@example.com
No offence meant, but given the amount of messages in this
mailing list I prefer to read it in gmane, once it is
I have already sent an email to
But the messages keep coming.
Any idea what is wrong?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe||Alexandro Colorado <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe||Markus Gommel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice on Fedora12 64bit
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Libreoffice 64bit program in Windows
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] how to unsubscribe