[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] Re: Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Moderation list-admin
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] Re: Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Moderation list-admin
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:27:51 +0000
- To: David Goldfield <email@example.com>, Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Alexander Werner <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
So, do you need both the "firstname.lastname@example.org" and the "email@example.com" addresses unsubscribed.
Or will you take care of unsubscribing your active "firstname.lastname@example.org" subscription to the ML?
If you use the Nabble interface to the ML (as I do), account removal there --or change to your personal email-- is an action done from "account settings" of your Nabble profile.
We (on the Accessibility -- a11y side) hope you remain engaged as you've been a great contributor over the years.
From: David Goldfield <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:11 AM
To: Florian Effenberger; V Stuart Foote
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; Alexander Werner
Subject: RE: Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Moderation list-admin
No inconvenience and no need to apologize. I'm subscribed to this list at home and at work but am trying to leave all mailing lists by March 24, if possible, as that's my last day here.
919 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19107
Amazon Smiles ASB
Serving Philadelphia's and the nation's blind and visually impaired population since 1874.
From: Florian Effenberger [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:51 AM
To: V Stuart Foote
Cc: David Goldfield; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Alexander Werner
Subject: Re: Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Moderation list-admin
V Stuart Foote wrote on 2016-03-22 at 16:11:
> Do you actually have listadmin privileges on the accessibility ML?
> If so would you remove the incorrect"email@example.com" account entry as requested below.
> If not, are we supposed to be able to perform this service as moderators?
Alex, can you have a look and help David?
David, sorry for the inconveniences!
Thanks a lot,
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-moderators] Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Moderation list-admin||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
|[tdf-moderators] Re: Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Moderation list-admin||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] Re: Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Moderation list-admin
- Next by Date: [tdf-moderators] Mailing list statistics for 2016-03-27
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Re: Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Moderation list-admin
- Next by thread: [tdf-moderators] Re: Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Moderation list-admin