[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] About moderation on users@ list
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] About moderation on users@ list
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 15:04:58 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 09/02/2015 15:00, V Stuart Foote a écrit :
> Oh, absolutely!
> Tom can be a pest at times, but his heart is always in the right
> place regards getting folks the help they need with LO.
true and he has a good knowledge now on how the project works.
> I'd not realized we had him on moderation still on the users@ ML.
Yes, he has still some problem to stay focused sometimes, but nothing to
compare with his beginning ;)
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-moderators] About moderation on users@ list||Sophie <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] About moderation on users@ list||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] About moderation on users@ list
- Next by Date: [tdf-moderators] Mailing list statistics for 2015-02-15
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] About moderation on users@ list
- Next by thread: [tdf-moderators] Mailing list statistics for 2015-02-15