Re: [tdf-moderators] Unsubscribe me from [PR] LibreOffice release announcements

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:19:30 +0200
gt <notfoss@gmx.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> since the past few months I have been receiving release announcements for
> libreoffice from the address italo@documentfoundation.org. Twice I have asked
> him to remove me from your mailing list or contact lists or whatever and stop
> sending me libreoffice release announcements, but to no avail.
>
> So, please I am requesting you to unsubscribe me from your list (I never
> subscribed in the first place). I get the information about libreoffice
> releases from different sources.
>
> Regards

This is something that YOU have to do.

click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the message.

Tom - list moderator

--
In seeking truth you have to get both sides of a story.
- Walter Cronkite

^^^^
Tom Taylor KG7CFC
openSUSE 13.1 (64-bit), Kernel 3.11.6-4-default,
KDE 4.11.2, AMD Phenom X4 955, GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Nvidia 337.19)
16GB RAM -- 3x1.5TB sata2 -- 128GB-SSD
FF 27.0, claws-mail 3.10.0
registered linux user 263467