[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] issues with @libreoffice.org addresses
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] issues with @libreoffice.org addresses
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:41:27 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Alexander Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>, Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
while changing a mail forwarder to Italo, I stumbled across a problem (@Italo: I switched the forwarder back to email@example.com to be on the safe side).
Error message for several @libreoffice.org mail forwarders seem to be
501 5.5.4 Invalid ORCPT= parameter: Invalid character in xtext (in
reply to RCPT TO command)
when I submit a message from pumbaa.
@Alex, Cloph: I sadly lack any time to investigate that further at the moment. Anyone of you can have a closer look? Google didn't reveal anything so far. I'm sending a test message from my private server to see if it works from there (it should have a rather identical configuration), but that's all I can do for the moment.
If anyone of you could have a look and maybe test a bit, that'd be great - those addresses are quite heavily used in the community.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] issues with @libreoffice.org addresses||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-moderators] Re: issues with @libreoffice.org addresses||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] Mailing list statistics for 2014-06-08
- Next by Date: [tdf-moderators] Re: issues with @libreoffice.org addresses
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Mailing list statistics for 2014-06-08
- Next by thread: [tdf-moderators] Re: issues with @libreoffice.org addresses