during the last days, we have seen a huge amount of discussions, mostly offtopic. I'd like to remind everyone about the purpose of this mailing list - discussion amongst list moderators for topics specifically concerning list moderation, nothing else.

I have seen several people unsubscribing from this list and writing to me in private that they left because of the sheer amount of offtopic discussions. Moderators unsubscribing from this list renders its purpose useless.

As much as I love that the community also discusses other topics, even non-LibreOffice ones, I really have to ask to stay ontopic on the lists.

In the future, I see no other choice than putting those on forced moderation who will continously write offtopic e-mails. I really dislike doing so, but in the light of the recent events, this seems to be my only option. Losing people who are distracted and upset because of offtopic discussions is poison for the community.

Note that I am not specifically targetting any person or e-mail, it's the overall events of the last days that lead to this e-mail.

Please do *NOT* comment this e-mail, simply think about what I am asking.

Thank you for your understanding,