Sigrid Carrera wrote on 2013-02-23 11:55:
But, and I think, that is strange, this also happens to me for the
accessibility list, where I am the only moderator. For example, there
was an email from Caolan McNamara to this list. He's not subscribed,
so I wanted to let his mail go through. I still got the message, that
this post was denied. (His email reached my inbox right after the
notification of the denied post). So I'm not sure, that it has
something to do with someone else allowing the post...

now that is really strange. Do you have a concrete list and date plus time of an e-mail where this happened? I'd like to check the logs about this.