[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] whitelisting
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] whitelisting
- From: sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:09:00 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 04/02/2011 13:04, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hello,Great news, thanks, we are going to give it a try. I've addresses at free and orange and JBF at la poste, so we wille be able to test it :)
we are now whitelisted at DNSWL.org, which means that our spam scoring will reduce even more, as the whitelisting gives you some sort of credit in SpamAssassin and the like. :-)
Chances are that now people at free.fr, laposte.net and (IMHO also) orange.fr get e-mails from TDF much better. These sites filter our mails for no reason, and their postmasters are anything but responsive.
We already have written them several mails, but with no success too.
(Can someone tell me some French curse words I can send those folks, so they finally do their damn job? ;)
thanks a lot for your work on this.
I can't make any promises, but... maybe it improves things.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] whitelisting||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-moderators] whitelisting||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] whitelisting
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Change of moderators email address
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] whitelisting
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] whitelisting