[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Mailling list
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Mailling list
- From: James Wilde <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 09:33:50 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
A couple of comments inline.
On Jan 3, 2011, at 08:55 , Leif Lodahl wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have announced the first of the Danish mailing lists to the public.
> When users send a message to email@example.com
> so subscribe, they get an error back telling "
da.libreoffice.org? Not dk?
> For at kunne sende beskeder til denne liste, skal listens addresse
> være indeholdt i enten To: eller Cc: mailheaderen.
> In English: "To sendt messages this list, the lists adress must be
> included in either the To. or Cc: mailheader.
In English: "To send messages to this list, the list address must be
included in either the To: or CC: mail header.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Mailling list||Leif Lodahl <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-moderators] Mailling list||Leif Lodahl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] Mailling list
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Mailling list
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Mailling list
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Mailling list