[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] Administration of the lists
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] Administration of the lists
- From: leif <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:36:29 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this the right list for this question?
I'm moderator of the Danish lists. Is it somehow possible also to get
administration access to the lists? I would like to move members from
OOo til LibO lists. I would also like to be able to see who are members
and how many members we have.
Is there an admin-page for that?
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Administration of the lists||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Localized footers
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Administration of the lists
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Localized footers
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Administration of the lists