[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] A slow mirror
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] A slow mirror
- From: Lera <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:45:36 +0300
- To: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "Artem E. Moskvin" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
> Sorry about that.
> The reason for this behavior was the lack of available RAM on the server
> with LibreOffice mirror.
> We just added some memory, now the server should be stable.
I get complaints up to now. The download 66 Mb takes time 18 minutes,
afterwards it breaks.
I test this mirror and I have ~5 minutes on the download 45 Mb. Although speed
is shown ~500 Kb/sec, but the download periodically stops for 5-20 sec. And I
have the break too.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] A slow mirror||"Artem E. Moskvin" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] A slow mirror||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] A slow mirror
- Next by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Update mirror mirror.ibcp.fr
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] A slow mirror
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Update mirror mirror.ibcp.fr