[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] IP change of mirror ftp.kaist.ac.kr
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] IP change of mirror ftp.kaist.ac.kr
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 16:10:18 +0100
- To: Seok Ju Hong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: mirrors <email@example.com>
Hi Seok Ju Hong, *,
On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Seok Ju Hong <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello, this is one of the operator of your registered mirror,
> Our IP address has been changed from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
> Since our IP address change, we cannot get any rsync update.
> Therefore, older IP address must be replaced to new one.
It did fail because there's no reverse-lookup entry anymore. Manually
added the IP address, so it should work again now.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] IP change of mirror ftp.kaist.ac.kr||Seok Ju Hong <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] IP change of mirror ftp.kaist.ac.kr
- Next by Date: [tdf-mirrors] issue with Nexcess Mirror
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] IP change of mirror ftp.kaist.ac.kr
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] issue with Nexcess Mirror