Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Full list of mirrors

2013.09.13 15:26, Florian Effenberger raše.:
> Hi,
>
> Rimas Kudelis wrote on 2013-09-13 13:17:
>> I think the problem is that mirrorbrain.css, which is referenced from
>> that page, is simply not available and returns a 404 page. Maybe all you
>> need is to just copy the CSS file to the appropriate place?
>
> good spot, thanks - did so, but didn't help. Will try Rabin's solution
> then. :)

Apparently the spot wasn't complete.

The page also has the following tag:

<base href="http://mirrorbrain.org/ <view-source:http://mirrorbrain.org/>" />

which causes it to try to download mirrorbrain.css from that server, and not yours. Hence, no styles are applied...

Rimas