[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] Double subscription
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Double subscription
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:59:59 +0200
- To: FTP <email@example.com>, mirrors <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Carsten, *,
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Carsten Otto
> sorry for spamming all of you, but I have no idea who is responsible or
> how I can take care of that issue on my own.
> Could you please let me take care of where to subscribe and remove the
> entry I did not put there myself (and which I do not want)?
You can change the subscription to the "nomail" kind - subscribing to
that variant will change your subscription to one that is allowed to
post unmoderated, but not receiving mails.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] Double subscription||Carsten Otto <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Double subscription
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Double subscription
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Double subscription
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Double subscription