Re: [tdf-mirrors] outdated mirrors

Hi,

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012, Florian Effenberger wrote:

I just discovered that some mirrors are out of date, and obviously seem to have synchronization problems.

I have just e-mailed the admin of every affected system using OTRS, so hopefully we can improve the situation soon.

It seems that the rsync push service is not running.

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@gwdg.de, em@kki.org)

--
Eberhard Moenkeberg