[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:40:54 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuel Delgado wrote on 2012-02-28 16:42:
This weekend, the main Data Center at University of Costa Rica will be in a
scheduled outage due to electrical maintenance, and they are requesting all
SysAdmins to shutdown their servers.
thanks a lot for letting us know! I will leave the mirror enabled in the database. MirrorBrain should automatically disable it while it is unreachable.
Thanks, and good luck for the maintenance!
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Chairman of the Board at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr||Manuel Delgado <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr
- Next by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Request to remove my server temporary ..
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Request to remove my server temporary ..