[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-mirrors] New portuguese mirror for The Document Foundation
- Subject: [tdf-mirrors] New portuguese mirror for The Document Foundation
- From: Flavio Moringa <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:43:14 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
my name is Flávio Moringa, and I work for Caixa Mágica Software.
My company makes the main Portuguese Linux Distrubution, based on Ubuntu,
and has over 1 million deploys.
We have just set up a mirror for The Document Foundation.
The mirror is acessible through:
For now we'll only mirror the tdf-pub, so no rsync acess should be required.
You can contact me for anything regarding the mirror:
flavio.moringa at caixamagica.pt
The Organization is:
Caixa Mágica Software - Open Source Energy
As for network connection, we have a pretty good bandwidth and traffic
limit, so there should be no problems there, however if it's possible to
give more priority to IP's from Portugal it would be better.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Caixa Mágica Software
Energia Open Source
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1 - 4.º B,
Edifício Espanha, 1600-196 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: +351 217 921 260 Fax: +351 217 921 261
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] New portuguese mirror for The Document Foundation||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Sourceforge
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] New portuguese mirror for The Document Foundation
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] LO at SourceForge (New Thread)
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] New portuguese mirror for The Document Foundation