[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-mirrors] LO at SourceForge
- Subject: [tdf-mirrors] LO at SourceForge
- From: Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:46:02 +0100
- To: email@example.com
through a press announcement I came across the
OpenSourceMirrorDirectort (OSMD) at Source Forge.
We are listed there at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libreoffice/?source=directory , but
the Version number is stuck to 3.3.0
Who cares about this? Are we able to fill that with our usual tools?
Is it possible to use this source in Mirrorbrain?
Member of The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] LO at SourceForge||Elton Chung <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Mirror submission
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] LO at SourceForge
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Mirror submission
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] LO at SourceForge