FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justin via RT <help@rt.ibiblio.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:00 AM
Subject: [ibiblio.org #47850] New Mirror LibreOffice
To: danishka@gmail.com
Cc: chuck@ibiblio.org, cmpalmer@ibiblio.org, ebailey@ibiblio.org,
ethan_kromhout@unc.edu, joellane@ibiblio.org, john@ibiblio.org

Hi Danishka,

I've added tdf to our mirroring infrastructure.  I just launched the
first rsync; your data will appear shortly.

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/tdf/

We'd appreciate a link back to us via an icon or similar, but it is not
required. More info here http://www.ibiblio.org/hosted/

Once the first rsync completes, I'll configure the mirror to update
every 6 hours.

Best,
Justin