Hello world!

Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself here and say hello. My name is Justin and
I'm a contributor to the Fedora Project in a few different areas.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jflory7

I also run and maintain a few of the Telegram <=> bridges for some of
the LibreOffice channels.

Diversity and inclusion are important topics for open source communities
(or tech in general), and I'm happy to know that LibreOffice is
supporting and trying to grow the LibreLadies community. I thought I
would subscribe and watch along to see if there is anywhere I could help
in the future.

Hope to see some of you again soon at a conference or open source event
in the near future. :slight_smile:

Hello Justin and welcome on our mailing list :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jona