Re: [tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2019-9850, CVE-2019-9851, CVE-2019-9852

********Had me confused.
********

********https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/security/advisories/
********

********Addressed in LibreOffice 6.2.6/6.3.0
********

CVE-2019-9850
<https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/security/advisories/cve-2019-9850/>
Insufficient url validation allowing LibreLogo script execution

CVE-2019-9851
<https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/security/advisories/cve-2019-9851/>
LibreLogo global-event script execution

CVE-2019-9852
<https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/security/advisories/cve-2019-9852/>
Insufficient URL encoding flaw in allowed script location check