[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: security related information, CVE-2019-9848, CVE-2019-9849
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: security related information, CVE-2019-9848, CVE-2019-9849
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 12:12:28 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 10 août 2019 06:38:34 GMT+02:00, Derek Currie <firstname.lastname@example.org> a écrit :
>I've been following this situation closely and advising users about the
>workaround for *CVE-2019-9848*.
>*Problem:* The Document Foundation has stated that the patch for
>CVE-2019-9848 was not entirely effective. I can provide documentation.
>further patch was supposed to be applied in version 6.3.4 this week.
>there is no record in the release notes of that patch. Instead, there
>incorrect listing that CVE-2019-9848 was patched in v126.96.36.199, which has
>published to not be the case.
So both MITRE and the Document Foundation are wrong according to you?
Also, 6.3.0/was just released, not 6.3.4, and in my understanding has also the proper patch(es). This is of course a rather dynamic situation that our security team is actively working on.
>This situation is thoroughly confusing users.
I am not sure it is...
>I'm continuing to advise users to apply the workaround for
What workaround? Are you in charge of users in a professional environment?
>Please sort this out ASAP.
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma brièveté.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2019-9848, CVE-2019-9849||Caolán McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: security related information, CVE-2019-9848, CVE-2019-9849||Derek Currie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: security related information, CVE-2019-9848, CVE-2019-9849
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: security related information, CVE-2019-9848, CVE-2019-9849
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: security related information, CVE-2019-9848, CVE-2019-9849
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: security related information, CVE-2019-9848, CVE-2019-9849