Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)

...forgot to add...
>> Portable windows version is still maintained by John Haller from
>> portableapps - he made 6.2.2 available to TDF last week and it has
>> since been added to the download pages.
>
> Well - if to compare dates of portable and installable versions then
> we see huge delay and some stable versions will not even be released
> as portable.

There is yet another issue - the
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/portable-versions/ website update
is also delayed and there should be checked directly the download folder
instead of website in order to get information of latest version - most
people do not know that and for them there is still no new version.

Would also bring out that portable MS Windows version is an easy and
quick way to introduce/use LibreOffice without installing it and we even
do not have enough permissions for that.
---
Thank you,
Edmund