[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)
- From: Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 12:36:46 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 25.03.19 um 16:28 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
> Am 25.03.19 um 14:48 schrieb Italo Vignoli:
>> When in the past it was suggested by several people to get in touch with
>> them to explore a closer collaboration, this was always refused because
>> it would have "offended" John Haller (and they were linked only by the
>> Italian community).
>> So, I do not see why they should link to our infrastructure when they
>> have been ignored (if not considered as second class citizens because of
>> their geographical origins). In fact, they are doing a better job than
> to sum up and make it short and clear:
> a) the accusation goes into the direction of TDF's board of directors in
> this case;
> b) it incorporates the accusation of a discrimination because of
> someones geological origin (national origin).
> It's surprising to read such text and belief from the main contact
> person of TDF and staff member for marketing and PR.
seemed the current board has no issue with this statement and
accusation, because there is no reply from any of its members yet.
If the board accepts the statement, that could have some impact on the
status of the foundation.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)