Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)

Hello,

Am 25.03.19 um 14:48 schrieb Italo Vignoli:
> When in the past it was suggested by several people to get in touch with
> them to explore a closer collaboration, this was always refused because
> it would have "offended" John Haller (and they were linked only by the
> Italian community).
>
> So, I do not see why they should link to our infrastructure when they
> have been ignored (if not considered as second class citizens because of
> their geographical origins). In fact, they are doing a better job than

to sum up and make it short and clear:

a) the accusation goes into the direction of TDF's board of directors in
this case;

b) it incorporates the accusation of a discrimination because of
someones geological origin (national origin).
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination)

It's surprising to read such text and belief from the main contact
person of TDF and staff member for marketing and PR.

Regards,
Andreas