Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)

Hello,

I had a further and closer look onto the portableapps website and had to
amend: both download links go to the TDF infrastructure.

And the webpage contains a prominent link to the TDF donation page.

I don't see something similar on the winpenpack website.

Regards,
Andreas