Re: [tdf-discuss] outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)

On 25/03/2019 07:08, Edmund Laugasson wrote:

> What can we do to improve this situation?

There is an alternative developed in Italy:

http://www.winpenpack.com/en/index.php

They provide both LibreOffice 6.2.1:

http://www.winpenpack.com/en/download.php?view.1384

And LibreOffice 6.1.5:

http://www.winpenpack.com/en/download.php?view.1354

They usually release just a few days after TDF.

They have many positive reviews.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email italo.vignoli@documentfoundation.org