Re: [tdf-discuss] New Tutorials website

On 16/03/2017 23:28, Dave Barton wrote:

> While my contribution disappears into insignificance against that of
> Italo, I can claim to have personally introduced somewhere between
> two and three thousand individuals and several SMEs to become users
> of LibreOffice.

Hei Dave, thanks for the unexpected mention. I don't think I have done
more than any other LibreOffice advocate, apart from targeting the
public with the largest audience (journalists).

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email italo@libreoffice.org
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli@gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0