Re: [tdf-discuss] New Tutorials website

Hi Dave

Interesting proposal. There is always the willing to build-up synergies.

What I see in the page is a mockup, right? I can't seem to be able to
evaluate one of the tutorials or navigate beyond the homepage.

But I have a question (couldn't catch it so far): is this a simple
non-for-profit collaboration (e.g. the tutorials are for free) or a
business proposal that involves the Foundation?

Regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot